Online services for planning, building control and licensing applications will be unavailable Monday 4 December and Tuesday 5 December due to essential maintenance.

If you have a concern or spot a problem, tell us so we can look into it and take action.

For some online reporting you will have the option to set up or log in to your South Gloucestershire Council account. This means you will be kept informed with updates.

Get help if you are having trouble logging into your account.

For anything dangerous or to report concerns about a child or adult contact us by phone.

If the problem is a mistake on a webpage or a link not working use our problem on a webpage form.

Street issues

We do not deal with problems on private (unadopted) roads. If you are unsure whether it is a private or public road you can check the FindMyStreet website.

Waste and recycling

Open spaces

Environmental issues and nuisances

If you have a problem with pests, for example: rodents or insects, you can request a pest control service.



If you live in social housing accommodation which needs a repair contact your housing association.

Council tax and benefits


Change of address

This is not an exhaustive list. You can use the search box at the top of the page to find what you need.

Beta This is our beta website