Report an obstruction on a road, footpath or cycleway
Tell us about an obstruction on a road, footpath, or cycleway.
You will need to provide the following details:
- what the obstruction is
- where it is
- whether it is causing serious disruption or blocking access
- information to help us find it
If the problem could be dangerous, call us on 01454 868000 (24 hours, 7 days a week).
How to report it
You can either do this:
- by signing in or registering for a South Gloucestershire Council account
- as a guest (we will ask for your phone number and email address, but you do not have to give it to us)
What happens next
The problem is inspected sometime between 2 hours and 10 days after you report it. This depends on how serious it is.
We then decide whether to:
- fix the problem
- refer it to someone else (for example, a utility company)
If we feel that no further action is needed at this time we will close the report.
Find out how we collect, use and share your data in our privacy notice for reporting a problem with a road, footpath or cycleway.