Tell us about a spillage on a road, footpath or cycleway.

This could be:

  • mud
  • oil
  • sand

How to report it

You can either do this:

  • by signing in or registering for a South Gloucestershire Council account
  • as a guest (we will ask for your phone number and email address, but you do not have to give it to us)
Report a spillage

What happens next

The spillage will be inspected within 2 hours of you reporting it. 

We then decide whether to:

  • fix the problem
  • refer it to someone else (for example, a private company)

If we feel that no further action is needed at this time we will close the report.

Privacy notice

Find out how we collect, use and share your data in our privacy notice for reporting a problem with a road, footpath or cycleway.

Beta This is our beta website