Tell us if you experience a problem while using the South Gloucestershire Council online account.

You use this account for:

  • your garden waste subscription
  • your council tax and housing benefit
  • reporting road and street issues
  • reporting a planning breach
  • some adult social care services for example community meals

Read more about the South Gloucestershire Council online account and digital services.

How to report it

Use the button below to report the problem.

You can choose to provide contact details but you do not have to. We will only contact you if we need further information.

Find out how we collect, use and share your data in our privacy notice.

Beta This is our beta website