Information on potential strike action affecting waste and recycling services 12-18 June and 26 June-9 July.

Contact the emergency services on 999 if you require urgent medical attention.

How to request help

To request help for your care and support needs, select the link below and sign in to your resident account where you can access and complete the online request form.

If you do not already have an online account you will need to set up a resident account by registering with your personal email address.

You can ask for someone you know to act on your behalf if you need help managing your services with us. Find out more on our South Gloucestershire Council online account and digital services page.

If you need advice

You can discuss your needs with us if you would like further advice before completing the online form by:

If you would like an estimate of what you will need to pay towards the cost of your care, phone 01454 864269 or email

Privacy notice

Learn how we collect, use and share your data in our privacy notice for adult social care.

Beta This is our beta website, your feedback can help us improve it.