Report a missed waste or recycling collection
Your food bin and recycling boxes are emptied every week. Your black bin and green bin (if subscribed) are emptied fortnightly.
Before you report a missed collection:
- use our collection date look up to check that you have put your bins and recycling out on the right day (by 7am)
- for garden waste, check if your subscription is still active on our waste and recycling collection dates page (if your subscription has expired it will say ‘No subscriptions found’ and you will need to apply, rather than renew, to restart your garden waste collection)
- wait until the next working day to report it to us (because we are carrying out daytime and evening collections)
It is not a missed collection if your:
- bins and recycling were not put out by 7am
- waste and recycling was not sorted correctly
- wheelie bin lid was not closed
If you live in a flat and use communal recycling bins call us on 01454 868000 to report a missed collection.