Waste and recycling collection dates
Due to staff shortages there has been disruption to recycling collections.
You may see different vehicles being used to pick up recycling. All recycling collected in this way will still be separated and recycled. This is a temporary arrangement, so please continue to sort your items in your containers as normal.
If your collection is missed, leave your containers out and let us know by reporting it online.
Christmas and New Year collection dates
Collection crews are working on the bank holidays so there are no changes to waste and recycling dates over Christmas and New Year. Continue to put out your containers on your normal collection day.
How often we collect waste and recycling
For updates about delays to recycling and garden waste collections visit our changes to waste and recycling during Covid-19 page.
- recycling (green boxes)
- food waste (kitchen caddy/food bin)
- non-recyclable waste (black wheelie bin)
- garden waste (green wheelie bin) if subscribed
Where and when to put your waste and recycling out
- your bins and recycling boxes must be put outside your property by 7am on your collection day
- make sure the lid is closed on your black and green wheelie bin
- after collection it is your responsibility to take your bins and recycling boxes back on to your property
- if you are unable to put your bins out for collection due to health or mobility reasons, you can request an assisted collection