Waste and recycling collection dates
If you have received a letter about changes to your waste collection schedule, the information in our collection dates checker may be incorrect. We are working to fix this as soon as possible.
If the box to enter your postcode is not showing, try refreshing your browser (Ctrl F5).
How often we collect waste and recycling
- recycling (green boxes)
- food waste (kitchen caddy/food bin)
- non-recyclable waste (black wheelie bin)
- garden waste (green wheelie bin) if subscribed
Where and when to put your waste and recycling out
- your bins and recycling boxes must be put outside your property by 7am on your collection day
- make sure the lid is closed on your black and green wheelie bin
- after collection it is your responsibility to take your bins and recycling boxes back on to your property
- if you are unable to put your bins out for collection due to health or mobility reasons, you can request an assisted collection