Waste and recycling collection dates
If the box to enter your postcode is not showing, try refreshing your browser.
When we collect and how often
Our teams are out collecting every day of the year including bank holidays, except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
Normal collections are made:
- recycling (green boxes)
- food waste (kitchen caddy/food bin)
- non-recyclable waste (black wheelie bin)
- garden waste (green wheelie bin) if subscribed
Where and when to put your waste and recycling out
- your bins and recycling boxes must be put outside your property by 7am on your collection day
- make sure the lid is closed on your black and green wheelie bin
- after collection it is your responsibility to take your bins and recycling boxes back on to your property
- if you are unable to put your bins out for collection due to health or mobility reasons, you can request an assisted collection