Search building control applications
You can use our Public Access website to:
- search for current and historic building control applications
- search for current and historic building control contraventions
- view details of building control applications
- show results on a map
- track applications
This service also links to searching planning applications. You only need to register once to use both services.
Before you start we recommend that you read the following:
Registering with the service
If you register with your email address you can:
- follow the progress of a building control or planning application
- save searches for future use
- set up email alerts for applications in your area
South Gloucestershire Council makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this service. However we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of the information provided.
Information available from this service must only be used for building regulation purposes. Inappropriate use of any personal information may incur legal penalties.
Although information from this service is updated regularly, it is not a substitute for a local land searches. Some application details may be incomplete and not contain all the information relevant to the application.
The information provided by this service is not formal notification of a building control decision. Any actions taken as a result of information displayed from this service are undertaken entirely at the user’s own risk.