Information on potential strike action affecting waste and recycling services 12-18 June and 26 June-9 July.

We manage a system of permits for roadworks and streetworks under traffic management regulations 2007 to improve the management of work in the street undertaken by highway authorities and utilities companies.

Permission must be obtained from us before any works are started. Contact us at

You can find further information about the permit scheme and the fees charged in the downloads section on this page.

Beta This is our beta website, your feedback can help us improve it.