JSNA mapping tool
This mapping tool enables users to consider geographical variation in the demography, health, and wider determinants of the South Gloucestershire population.
You can interactively map summary measures from a variety of data sources to support evidence-informed decisions about service delivery, strategy, and commissioning.
What is included?
The latest version of the tool enables you to interactively map:
- Office for National Statistics 2020 mid-year population estimates, by age and sex, at lower super output area (LSOA) level.
- Office for National Statistics indices of deprivation (2019) and subdomains of deprivation at LSOA level.
Ward-level data from a variety of sources, covering:
- our population
- healthy behaviours and disease prevention
- life expectancy and burden of disease
Primary Care Networks (PCNs) data from various sources, covering:
- local demography
- quality and outcomes framework domains
- cancer services
- maternal and child health
- antibiotic prescribing
- patient satisfaction
Ongoing development of the tool is planned and will aim to further broaden the content and information available such as:
- a wider variety of geographical areas, including Primary Care Networks, Early Help Clusters and Locality Partnerships.
- a greater variety of indicator data including 2021 Census data, Online Pupil Survey data and relevant indicators identified through the development of the Best Start in Life, Living Well and Ageing Well data dashboards.
Services mapping tool
You can map services within South Gloucestershire with this tool.