Electric vehicle parking and charging
We are increasing the number of electric vehicle (EV) charging points across South Gloucestershire.
Where you can charge
To use our public EV charging points you will need to sign up to the Revive Network.
Public charging points
There are rapid charging points at:
- Emersons Green (Bristol and Bath Science Park)
- Yate Shopping Centre west car park (Station Road entrance)
- Filton (Church Road on-street car park)
There are fast charging points at:
- Yate Park and Ride (Badminton Road)
- Yate (Abbotswood car park)
- Kingswood (Cecil Road car park)
- Thornbury (St Mary Street car park)
- Thornbury (leisure centre car park)
- Staple Hill (Haynes Lane)
- Patchway (The Parade, Epney Close)
- Hanham (Laburnum Road car park)
- Mangotsfield (St James Street car park)
- Staple Hill (Page Road short stay car park)
- Cribbs Causeway (The Venue car park)
- Bradley Stoke (leisure centre car park)
- Longwell Green (leisure centre car park)
- Marshfield (community centre)
The Zap Map website has more information about the different EV charging points available.
There are other public charging networks operating in South Gloucestershire and the wider West of England region.
You can find your nearest charging point on the Zap Map website.
Suggest a charging point
Visit the Travelwest website to suggest a new location or make an enquiry if you cannot find a charging point near you.
Stay up to date
You can also find out what we are doing to make it easier for you to switch to an electric vehicle in our EV Charging Strategy.