Make a freedom of information (FOI) request
You can request any information that we hold, such as agendas, minutes, reports and policies.
We cannot give you information that:
- we do not hold
- the cost of retrieving that information exceeds the threshold set out in the Freedom of Information Act
- cannot be released due to an exemption
Examples of exemptions include:
- confidential information
- information prohibited by law
- information accessible by other means, such as our website
- investigations and proceedings conducted by us
- information covered by the Environmental Information Regulations
- personal information covered by the Data Protection Act
Making an information access request
You must send us your request by email or letter.
You can download an information access form below to print, or to save and complete offline.
Send your completed form to:
South Gloucestershire Council
Department for Resources and Business Change
PO BOX 1953
You can also deliver your form to any of our One Stop Shops.
There is a different way to make a request if you want information that we hold about you.