Contact the emergency services on 999 if you require urgent medical attention.

If you are currently receiving care and support and your circumstances have changed, or you need additional help, let us know. Select the link below and sign in to your ‘Resident’ account where you can access and complete the online form to update us.

If you do not already have an online account you will need to set up a ‘Resident’ account by registering with your personal email address.

Update us about current care and support

You can ask for someone you know to act on your behalf if you need help managing your services with the council. Find out more on our South Gloucestershire Council online account and digital services page.

If you need advice

You can discuss your needs with us if you would like further advice before completing the online form by:

Privacy notice

Learn how we collect, use and share your data in our privacy notice for adult social care.

Beta This is our beta website, your feedback can help us improve it.