Search planning applications
You can use our Public Access website to:
- search for planning applications, weekly lists of new applications, decisions, appeals and enforcement notices
- view plans and documents for undecided planning applications
- comment on planning applications that have not been decided
Before you start we strongly recommend that you read the following:
- commenting on planning applications
- our terms and conditions
- using the searching and commenting service
Registering with the service
If you register with your email address on our Public Access website you can:
- follow the progress of a planning application
- save searches for future use
- set up email alerts for applications in your area
- comment on applications
Not all documents may be available to view online for an application. This is because documents can be received in many different formats and at different stages during the process.
We aim to publish details of applications received on the Public Access website within 5 working days.
The Public Access website will be updated soon after a decision is made for an application. Details of the application will comply with GDPR and our retention policy.