Online services for planning, building control and licensing applications will be unavailable Monday 4 December and Tuesday 5 December due to essential maintenance.

We may not be able to answer calls, respond to emails or forward any current investigations from Monday 20 to Friday 24 November 2023.

During this time we will continue to monitor our mailbox and respond to and deal with issues causing serious or irreversible harm where necessary, and carry out initial visits for new and urgent investigations.

Check something you think has breached planning control. If your concern covers a number of different areas of planning enforcement (such as change of use of land and also untidy land) you will need to check these separately. You will also need to report multiple concerns individually.

Before you start

To check if your concern is a possible breach of planning control, you will be asked a series of questions. At this stage you do not have to enter any specific details or personal information.

Once you have completed the initial stage, if you do have a valid concern and you decide to report it, you will need to log in to your online account.

If you do not already have an online account you will need to set up a ‘Resident’ account by registering with your personal email address.

The South Gloucestershire Council online account is separate to any previous accounts you may have set up with us. If you would like to find out more about the new online account, you can read our South Gloucestershire online account and digital services page.

Privacy notice

Find out how we collect, use and share your data in our privacy notice for planning policy and enforcement.

Beta This is our beta website