Chair’s community awards
The Chair’s annual community awards recognise and celebrate the valuable contribution local unpaid volunteers make to life in South Gloucestershire.
You can nominate anyone who has made a difference to your community. This could be for:
- helping with community development
- promoting equality
- working with vulnerable or young people
- advice and advocacy
- being a good neighbour
The deadline for nominations is Thursday 7 December 2023.
The chosen nominees will be invited to a prestigious awards evening on 31 January 2024 to receive their awards.
How to nominate
You can nominate an individual or a group by completing:
- an individual nomination form (Microsoft Word format)
- a group nomination form (Microsoft Word format)
Complete and return your nomination by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post: Member Services, Community Awards, South Gloucestershire Council, Chief Executive & Corporate Resources Department, P.O Box 1953, Bristol, BS370DB
Help to promote the awards
You can display our community awards poster or share it on social media to help us spread the message of the awards in your neighbourhood.