Reporting on equality and diversity
We strive to operate fairly and equitably in all aspects of service delivery and employment.
We collect and monitor customer and employee data so that we can:
- find out which customer groups are using our services and how satisfied they are with them
- make sure that our services can be easily accessed by all customers
- target our services to customers
- determine whether we are offering equality of opportunity, access, treatment and outcomes in the provision of services and employment
- highlight areas where our policies need to be modified to offer greater equality of opportunity, access and treatment
- aim to continually improve our services
You can find reports about the progress that has been made in the sections below.
If you cannot expand the sections below, try refreshing your browser.