Early Help Community Networks grants
This grant fund of £50,000 has been set up through the South Gloucestershire Families in Focus programme.
Community groups and organisations can apply for grants of up to £2,000 for sustainable projects that support:
- promoting positive family relationships
- improving financial stability
- reducing stress factors that impact the family environment and parenting
- improving active family engagement in the community
- improving family resilience
The funding is available until end of March 2023. We would like to support a wide range of projects across South Gloucestershire.
How to apply
We will consider applications that can demonstrate they:
- address needs
- benefit the whole family with a focus on outcomes
- identify gaps and needs in provision
- contribute to addressing inequalities
- contribute to the wider determinants of health e.g. poverty reduction, digital poverty etc
- provide an early understanding of the diverse needs of children, young people, and families
- show long-term sustainability
- strengthen relationships and link individuals to the information and support they need
Examples of suitable projects:
- positive family activities that support health and wellbeing
- community Wi-Fi set ups which address digital poverty
- skills based community learning groups
- family resources for community venues
- training or workshops to address needs identified in Early Help Core Offer
- community event to promote an aspect of Early Help Offer
You will need to give a brief outline of your project and explain how you will measure its impact and success.
What happens next
A small panel will meet monthly to review applications.
After a funded project has finished, we will ask organisations to complete and submit a brief evaluation form.