You can cancel your garden waste subscription if you no longer require the service. There’s no refund if you cancel within the subscription period.

If you are moving within South Gloucestershire you can transfer your subscription to your new address. We will transfer subscriptions to a new South Gloucestershire address within 10 working days.

Inform us that someone with a subscription has died. Following the death of a subscriber we will refund the remaining portion of the annual subscription.

Cancel or transfer a garden waste subscription

Collection of unwanted green bins

You can keep your green bin for other uses, such as a water butt or storage for garden equipment and tools. However, if you have cancelled your subscription and would like your green bin to be removed please contact us.

We can only remove empty bins.


Beta This is our beta website, your feedback can help us improve it.