The NHS has information about the coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccine.
Beware of vaccine scams. You will never be asked personal information or for payment as part of the NHS free Covid-19 vaccination programme.
Easy-read and other languages
NHS and Public Health England have a range of easy-read leaflets about vaccination, including:
- Information on Covid-19 vaccination
- What to expect after Covid-19 vaccination
- Covid-19 vaccination for children and young people aged 12 to 15 years
- Covid-19 vaccination guide for all women of childbearing age, pregnant or breastfeeding
- Covid-19 booster vaccination
Visit GOV.UK for the webpage (HTML) version of the Covid-19 vaccination: easy-read leaflets.
GOV.UK also has an easy-read consent form for adults to download.
Vaccination information in other languages:
We also have vaccination resources in other languages (including posters) on our Covid-19 resources page.
The vaccination programme
The NHS website has information on who can get a coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccine and the booster, including how to book.
The Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning website has more information on booking your Covid-19 vaccination or going to a walk-in clinic (some walk in clinics also offer the booster).
Other things that can help
- Easy-read guides providing information on coronavirus (Covid-19) and vaccination
- Read important Covid-19 vaccination info in a range of languages
- Doctors of the World has Covid-19 vaccine info for migrants in a range of languages
- The British Islamic Medical Association on Covid-19 vaccination statement and position
- Healthier Together – vaccinations in our area
- GOV.UK guide to booster vaccination
- GOV.UK has Covid-19 vaccination guidance for children and young people
- Vaccine disinformation – YouTube videos available in different languages (NHS)
- GOV.UK has British Sign Language (BSL) resources about the Covid-19 vaccine