Vaccines are the best defence we have against respiratory infections such as Covid-19 and flu.
They provide good protection against hospitalisation and death. They also reduce the risk of long-term symptoms.
The Covid-19 vaccines are safe and effective and vaccine programmes are continuously monitored.
You can find the latest vaccination information on the Healthier Together website.
Healthier Together is the name of the integrated care system in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire (BNSSG).
It is made up of 10 partner organisations: the 3 local authorities of Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire, the NHS Hospital Trusts, the new Integrated Care Board and community and general practice providers.
Beware of vaccine scams. You will never be asked personal information or for payment as part of any NHS Covid vaccination programme.
Further information and advice
- Easy-read guides providing information on Covid-19) and vaccination
- Read important Covid-19 vaccination information in a range of languages
- Information about vaccination, pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Doctors of the World has Covid-19 vaccine information for migrants in a range of languages
- GOV.UK guide to booster vaccination
- GOV.UK has Covid-19 vaccination guidance for children and young people
- Vaccine disinformation – YouTube videos available in different languages (NHS)
- GOV.UK has British Sign Language (BSL) resources about the Covid-19 vaccine