Purchase orders over £5000
We publish monthly reports for purchase orders (POs) to our suppliers with a value above £5000.
The reports include:
- the purchase order number
- the council department originating the payment
- a description of what the payment is for
- the name of the supplier
- the estimated annual spend with the supplier
- order start date, end date and review date where applicable
This data can be downloaded as comma separated variable (csv) files. It is freely re-usable under the same terms as data.gov.uk recommend at https://data.gov.uk/terms.
If you cannot expand the sections below, try refreshing your browser.
Payment to Suppliers
Public sector bodies are required to publish annual payment performance data. This includes:
- the percentage of invoices paid within 30 days
- the amount of interest paid to suppliers due to late payment
- the amount of interest the local authority was liable to pay (whether paid or not)
|Financial year||Percentage of invoices paid within 30 days||Amount of interest paid to suppliers due to late payment||Total amount of interest that the local authority was liable to pay*|
*Disputed invoices are not identifiable within the data, therefore the total amount liable could be lower than stated