A commitment ceremony is an opportunity for couples to celebrate their relationship and commitment to each other, who may not wish to or are unable to marry under the law.
The occasion can be shared with family and friends or can be held privately without guests.
A commitment ceremony is usually held at our register office or at approved premises.
The South Gloucestershire Register Office
Kingswood Civic Centre
List of approved premises
- Alveston House Hotel, Alveston, BS35 2LA
- Aztec Hotel, Aztec West, Almondsbury, BS32 4TS
- Berwick Lodge, Berwick Drive, Henbury, BS10 7TD
- Bristol Golf Club, Almondsbury, BS10 7TP
- Chipping Sodbury Town Hall, Chipping Sodbury, BS37 6AD
- The Compass Inn, Tormarton, GL9 1JB
- Eastwood Park, Falfield, GL12 8DA
- The Gables Hotel, Falfield, GL12 8DL
- Hamswell House, Hamswell, Bath BA1 9DG
- Henfield Barn, The Hollows, Henfield BS36 2UU
- Hilton Bristol, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke BS32 4JF
- Holiday Inn, Filton, BS16 1QX
- The Kendleshire Golf Club, Henfield Road, Coalpit Heath, BS36 2TG
- Memorial Woodlands, Earthcott Green, Alveston, BS35 3TA
- Mercure Bristol North, The Grange, Winterbourne BS36 1RP
- Old Down Manor, Foxholes Lane, Tockington BS32 4PG
- The Park Hotel, Falfield GL12 8DR
- Poole Court, Poole Court Drive, Yate BS37 5PP
- The Ship Inn, Thornbury Avenue, Alveston, Bristol BS35 3LL
- Thornbury Castle, Thornbury, BS35 1HH
- Thornbury Golf Centre, Bristol Road, Thornbury BS35 3XL
- Tortworth Court Four Pillars Hotel, Tortworth, GL12 8HH
- Tracy Park, Wick, BS30 5RN
A commitment ceremony does not have any legal status and does not provide you with any legal rights or responsibilities.
Fees and booking
- Monday to Friday (maximum 4 guests) £210
- Monday to Thursday £268
- Friday and Saturday £310
- Sunday and bank holidays £352
There is a £50 non-refundable non-transferable booking fee required when booking. The remaining balance is due eight weeks before the ceremony.
To book a commitment ceremony contact us on 01454 863140.