How we can help
Economic development team
Our friendly team can help you to start, grow or locate your business, helping you to connect and network with other businesses in the area too.
We provide help for your business to start, grow and thrive including:
- business advice
- information and advice on training, apprenticeships and exporting
- helping you to find office and workspace
- business networking
- weekly email updates with all the latest news and events
West of England Growth Hub
The West of England Growth Hub provides support, expert guidance and access to finance and support programmes to small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs)
It is the gateway for businesses looking to engage with any publicly funded business support project.
It provides key information and advice on:
- financial support
- workforce development
- leadership and management
- technology and innovation
- networks and collaboration
Universal business support
We have partnered with Cool Ventures to offer South Gloucestershire businesses a range of advice, support and training. This includes 12 hours of free business support to all South Gloucestershire SMEs and aspiring entrepreneurs.
There are online webinars covering key business topics such as:
- starting and running a business
- planning for recovery and growth
- marketing and brand strategy
- digital marketing
- HR and wellbeing
Visit the Cool Ventures website for the range of support and rolling programme of free webinars.
Visit our Business webpage for information on the services that we provide as a council for businesses.