Help to get work – for people with a learning difficulty or disability
We Work for Everyone
The ‘We Work for Everyone’ programme can help if you are facing barriers to learning, accessing training or further education and getting a job (this could include: struggling to concentrate, remembering things or interacting with other people).
We will give you 1 to 1 support to help you:
- find, get and keep a job (that’s right for you)
- access training, qualifications, work placements or supported internships
- get your CV ready and learn interview skills
To get this help you must be:
- over 16
- not be in work or training
- have the right to work in the UK
- have a learning difficulty or learning disability (this can include self-diagnosis such as mild dyslexia, autism spectrum disorder)
How to contact us
If you would like to find out more about the We Work for Everyone programme contact us by:
Other things that can help
Check our community learning and skills service for details of a wide range of courses available.