Share our Covid-19 resources
You can help stop the spread of coronavirus in South Gloucestershire by sharing our messages.
This can be when you are chatting with others, via email or messages and on social media.
If you are a local business or landlord you may want to print some of the resources to display at your premises or property.
We also have resources for schools and educational settings.
Posters and flyers
You can download and print these posters and flyers.
- Rapid lateral flow testing poster
- Rapid lateral flow testing – large print poster
- Positive rapid test – community poster
- Who is a close contact poster
- Keep yourself and others safe poster
- Learning to live with Covid-19 flyer
- When to self-isolate flowchart poster
Images and videos for social media
The best way to share our social media messages is to follow us on:
Alternatively you can save the images you want and share them.
- Stay at home (if you have symptoms)
- Keep yourself and others safe – green background
- Keep yourself and others safe – white background
Vaccine images are under other resources available.
Information and posters in other languages
Other resources available
- The NHS has this British Sign Language (BSL) video about moving to Step 4
- ‘Grab a Jab’ image (NHS)
- Vaccine – faith, dietary and allergies – image (NHS)
- Vaccine disinformation – YouTube videos available in different languages (NHS)
- Vaccine Employer Toolkit – Coronavirus Resource centre (phe.gov.uk)
- Covid-19 testing with symptoms and without symptoms – image (NHS)
- Public Health England Covid-19 resources
- NHS Covid-19 information and resources