Share our Covid-19 resources
You can help stop the spread of coronavirus in South Gloucestershire by sharing our messages.
This can be in your daily conversations with others, via email or messages and on social media.
If you are a local business or landlord you may want to print some of the resources to display at your premises or property.
We also have resources for schools and educational settings.
Posters and flyers
You can download and print these posters and flyers.
- When to self-isolate
- Stay at home poster (if you have symptoms)
- Hand washing poster
- Car sharing poster
- Guidance for people living in shared properties
- Please queue here – circular floor signs (30cm)
- Vaccine – faith, dietary and allergies
- Vaccine fact check
Images and videos for social media
The best way to share our social media messages is to follow us on:
Alternatively you can save the images you want and share them.
- Car sharing
- Close contacts
- Face covering
- Young people face covering
- Hospitality face covering
- Indoor venues face covering
- Stay at home (if you have symptoms)
- We can all stop the spread (Hands, Face, Space)
- We’re on the right track, let’s keep going
- We’re on the right track, let’s keep going – Covid-19 Facebook header
- Over 50s – book your vaccine now
We’re on the right track, let’s keep going – campaign images
Campaign image example – hand washing