Share our Covid-19 resources
You can help stop the spread of coronavirus in South Gloucestershire by sharing our messages.
This can be in your daily conversations with others, via email or messages and on social media.
If you are a local business or landlord you may want to print some of the resources to display at your premises or property.
We also have resources for schools and educational settings.
Posters and flyers
You can download and print these posters and flyers.
- Types of Covid-19 testing available
- When to self-isolate guide
- Stay at home poster (if you have symptoms)
- Testing poster (if you have symptoms)
- Positive rapid test – community poster
- Face covering poster
- Hand washing poster
- Guidance for people living in shared properties
- Please queue here – circular floor signs (30cm)
Images and videos for social media
The best way to share our social media messages is to follow us on:
Alternatively you can save the images you want and share them.
- Car sharing
- Close contacts
- Face covering
- Young people face covering
- Hospitality face covering
- Indoor venues face covering
- Stay at home (if you have symptoms)
- Testing (if you have symptoms)
- We can all stop the spread (Hands, Face, Space)
- We’re on the right track, let’s keep going
- We’re on the right track, let’s keep going – Covid-19 Facebook header
Vaccine images are under other resources available.
We’re on the right track, let’s keep going – campaign images
Campaign image example – hand washing
Other resources available
- Covid-19 Testing with-symptoms and without-symptoms – image (NHS)
- Vaccine – faith, dietary and allergies – image (NHS)
- Vaccine disinformation – YouTube videos available in different languages (NHS)
- Vaccine fact check – image (NHS)
- Over 50s – book your vaccine now – image (NHS)
- Covid-19 vaccination, tell your friends – poster (The Healthier Together Partnership for Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire – BNSSG and NHS)
- Vaccine Employer Toolkit – Coronavirus Resource centre (phe.gov.uk)