Government and NHS advice
Guidance from central government
You can read the latest coronavirus information on GOV.UK including:
- National lockdown: Stay at home
- guidance for people with confirmed or possible coronavirus (Covid-19)
- social distancing
- guidance on face coverings
Advice from the NHS
You will find health information and advice on the NHS website including:
- information on the vaccine roll-out
- vaccination FAQs
- advice for people at higher risk
- coronavirus (Covid-19) symptoms and what to do
- self-isolation and treating coronavirus symptoms
- testing and tracing for coronavirus
- using the NHS and other health services during coronavirus
Information in another format or language
British Sign Language (BSL) advice videos
British Sign Language (BSL) videos from Public Health England about coronavirus (COVID-19), including spotting the signs of coronavirus, home isolation advice and when to use the NHS.
You can watch these videos individually or as a playlist.
Guidance for households with possible Covid-19 infection is available on GOV.UK in Arabic, Bengali, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, French, Gujarati, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi and Urdu.